пятница, 21 марта 2025 г.

 Продолжаем работу над аудированием!

3) A) Predict the story!

prom (graduation ball) – expedition – treat children – have few shots – follow in their footsteps – join the Red Cross

3) B) Listen! Are the statements True – 1, False – 2, Not Stated – 3?

аудио здесь: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/m3sm/MCfATwtX3

A. Both Mike and Jane enjoyed their prom.

B. Mike’s parents went to Peru for sightseeing.

C. Mike’s parents don’t like visiting Spain.

D. Jane thinks Peru is a safe place for visitors.

E. Mike got ill during his stay in Peru.

F. Mike is going to become a doctor.

G. Mike will have to study longer than Jane.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3) C) Multiple Choiceю Choose the correct answer for each gap.

Well I had to have a 1) shots — the ones which were 2) necessary. Of course, I knew a 3) to Peru might turn 4) to be dangerous, but I wasn’t afraid. After all, my parents are doctors. If anything had happened with me they would have 5) me. Luckily, all of us were fine, 6) me.


1. A. little B. few C. many D. some

2. A. perfectly B. exactly C. absolutely D. ideal

3. A. excursion B. travel C. trip D. voyage

4. A. into B. in C. off D. out

5. A. cured B. healed C. treated D. recovered

6. A.  except B. switching C. involving D. including


 

4. Listen and find the English equivalents: исчез сразу после выпускного, было стыдно для людей, отдых на пляже, тропические болезни, не обладаю нужными умениями, ремонтировал детские дома,

Выполнял еще какую-нибудь случайную работу, у тебя сильная мотивация.

 

5. False or Not Stated

Утверждение A.  Emily’s history class requires a lot of effort.

Audio:

1. My history lessons are very undemanding and I never need to study for them.

2. I find my history classes more interesting than the other subjects.

3. My history lessons are a piece of cake, and I never need to study for them.

4. Our history teacher is strict and I never miss her lessons.

5. Our new history teacher is great! My history class used to require a lot of effort but now it’s a piece of cake.

Утверждение B. Grandparents of Sam’s friend are his grandparents’ neighbours.

Audio:

1. I wish my friend’s grandparents and mine lived in the same neighbourhood.  

2. My grandparents regularly visit my friend’s grandparents and they get along with each other really well.

3. My grandparents don’t live next door to my friend’s grandparents.

4. I and my friend visit our grandparents at the same time.

5. My friend’s granny and grandad live in London.

6. I met his grandparents when I was visiting my granny and grandad in Brighton.

Утверждение C.  Emily wouldn’t want to spend her summer like Sam.

Audio:

1. You must’ve been pretty exhausted! It’s out of the question for me to spend my summer holidays like that!

2. Poor you! You must’ve been pretty exhausted!

1. I really envy you, Sam! You’ve got great holidays!

2. I really feel sorry for you, Sam! It’s awful to spend summer with a naughty boy like your brother.

3. Your summer sounds like fun.

4. I wish I could also go there for the summer and see everything with my own eyes.

5. I usually spend my summer having fun too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий